Corporate Fitness & Workplace Wellness
We offer seminar in lifestyle, nutrition, and weight management, mindful meditation technique, fitness education, body/mind and stress relaxation technique, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming offered by a a network of qualified professionals some of us have an MBA and several years of experience in business and IT fields.
Why do you need us?
Corporate Fitness and Workplace Wellness is a concept that more and more companies are realizing needs to become a high priority. Healthy employees are simply more productive, energetic, creative and dependable while unhealthy employees directly affect your bottom line. The unhealthy employee costs you money due to lost production time and profit resulting from excessive sick days, doctor's appointments, and the psychological and physical impact that a lack of fitness can have on the workforce. Corporate Health and Wellness Initiatives are key in controlling and combating this source of drain on your bottom line.
Increasingly, it is recognized that the workplace itself has a powerful affect on people’s health. When people are satisfied with their job, they are more productive and tend to be healthier. When employees feel that the environment at work is negative, they feel stressed. Stress has a large impact on employee mental and physical health, and in turn, on productivity.
Employers know that workers are looking for jobs that pay well, have good benefits, are interesting, and include excellent health and safety programs. So in today’s competitive hiring market, it’s become more important than ever for companies to enhance job satisfaction and ensure that workers enjoy being on the job. Workplace wellness benefits both employers and employees
A workplace wellness initiative can help a company to:
• attract and keep employees;
• reduce the costs of disability, drugs, and absenteeism;
• reduce the effects of a stressful workplace;
• reduce health costs or keep them contained; and
• improve morale by creating a happy, supportive environment.
How does workplace wellness benefit employees?
• Employees of companies that have a workplace wellness program are likely to have:
• increased awareness and knowledge of ways to improve their health;
• a better (less stressful) workplace;
• increased protection from injury;
• improved health and well-being;
• higher morale and greater job satisfaction;
• increased productivity and effectiveness at work;
• reduced personal health care costs; and
• a more relaxed/flexible approach to health issues.
Our Fees starting from 2,000 Baht per hour
We have a network of professional specialized in many areas. If you are interested, please contact us for inquiry email@example.com